#cheesecake #noovenrecipe #dessertrecipe #cheesecakewithourcheese
A no-bake Cheesecake for dessert lovers! This one is made-in-minutes and requires no-cheese. So grab your ingredients and get-set-go. Happy Cooking!
No-Bake Cheesecake recipe | No-Bake recipe | Simple Cheesecake recipe | No Cream cheese cheesecake recipe
#KKitchen #KunalKapurRecipes #ChefKunal #kunalkapoor #kunalkapur #chef
Check out other popular dessert recipes:
⚡ 5 Quick Condensed Milk Desserts Eggless कोंडेंसेड मिल्क: https://youtu.be/ifaoSa5yCqg
⚡ Gulab Jamun | Kunal Kapur Recipes | Homemade Indian Dessert | हलवाई जैसे मावे के गुलाब जामुन रेसिपी: https://youtu.be/GptRW9Lsyj0
⚡ Phirni Recipe | 3 types of Firni | Mango Phirni Chocolate Firni: https://youtu.be/f3zZfO2oRd0
⚡ Fruit Tart Eggless फ़्रूट योगर्ट टार्ट : https://youtu.be/EWwOpSIqDBE
⚡ Shahi Tukda Banane Ka Asli Tarika | Shahi Tukra Recipe शाही टुकड़ा: https://youtu.be/UZVHhNYYw9w
⚡ Malpua Rabri मालपुआ रबरी | Kunal Kapur Indian Dessert Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8YN9-KkoA&t=210s
⚡ Kalakand Recipe | Kalakand Kaise Banate Hain | Sweets Recipe | Milk Cake Recipe | Chef Kunal Kapur- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIRyiLQKSSw&t=4s
Cooking time: 0 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
For the base:
• Digestive Biscuits – 160 gms
• Melted butter – 80gms/ ⅓ cup
For the Filling:
• Hung Curd (thick) – 1|½ cups
• Condensed milk – 1cup
• Cream (unsweetened) – ½ cup
• Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
• Warm milk – 6tbsp
• Cornstarch 15gms/2tbsp
For Strawberry Sauce:
• Strawberries (halved) – 1cup
• Sugar – ¼ cup
• Water – a dash
• Whipped cream
• Mint sprigs
The recipe needs a silicon mold that can go in a microwave.
Microwave it at 800w for 10mins.
• To make the cookie crumb base crush the biscuits with your hands then add them to the grinder.
• Once they turn into a fine crumb add in melted butter and mix them.
• Spread it onto a silicon mold (8inch dia and 2inch in height).
• Press down the crumbs using the flat base of a cup to tightly pack it. Refrigerate for at least 30mins before use.
• For the filling mix together hung curd, condensed milk, cream, and vanilla extract.
• Separately mix together warm milk with cornstarch and add to the filling.
• Mix well so there are no lumps.
• Pour this mixture onto the cookie crumb.
• Place the silicone mold onto a microwave-safe plate and place it inside the microwave.
• Choose the option microwave, take the intensity to 800-900watts and cook for 10mins. Alternatively, if your microwave has a power option from low to high then choose medium power and cook for 10mins.
• Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
• Place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is preferred) and then remove the cake from the mold.
• To make the strawberry sauce place the strawberries along with sugar and a dash of water in a pan and cover and cook for approx 8 mins. Remove from heat and let it cool.
• Cut slices from the cheesecake and pipe some whipped cream on top.
• Pour the strawberry sauce on top and garnish with mint sprigs. Serve chilled.
Hi, I am Chef Kunal Kapur and this is my space, my channel.
Subscribe & together let’s cook! ☺️
👉🏻 Click here to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/chefkunal
👉🏻 Website: http://www.chefkunalkapur.com/
Follow Chef Kunal Kapur on your favorite Social Media Channels:
👉🏻 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thekunalkapu…
👉🏻 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chefkunal…
👉🏻 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChefKunalKapur…
👉🏻 Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/chefkunal